Monday, August 19, 2013

I Spy With My Eye...


Chartreuse Suede Booties
Chartreuse Shoulder Bag

Steve Madden Chartreuse Cross Body Bag

I have really fallen in love with this color "chartruse" as you can see. It has been really popular this spring and summer. Either you love it or hate it!

The top photo is my classmate. She paired her suede booties with acid washed black jeggings.

Middle photo is me and my favorite shoulder bag of the season. I wear this bag with everything for an extra pop! I get tons of compliments plus two of my family members have already claimed it. lol. I bought this purse from a boutique in San Francisco the name on the bag said Lindisima.

The bottom photo was taken at Big Lots Merchandise Store. One the associates was walking out of the store and it was super cute so I asked could I take a photo of it. I asked her where she got it from. She said a friend of her's had gotten it for her as a birthday gift from Marshall's Department store. She told me her friend was trying to buy her a cheap gift because she didnt have alot of money. I told her girl your friend is awesome for having good taste and knowing how to find something at a great price!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment