Monday, August 26, 2013

Nail Stickers



 
As I mentioned before I am in Fashion School and at times I must be able to improvise when working with models. I had a model come to our photo shoot with nails that were a hot mess. We drove around for two hours trying to find nail polish remover. It was awful but yet a learning experience. So while I was in the .99 cent store I saw these and decided hey these might be a quick  photo shoot nail fix. I had one of my students from work be my nail model. First I applied a clear coat of polish before placing the stickers onto her nails. Second I measured the sticker to get the exact sizing for her nail, then I cut the sticker. Lastly I used the nail file that came inside of the pack to trim and file the stickers onto her nails! Not bad. These stickers come in a variety of fun colors and they were really easy to apply. Also they come in a set of 10 so you have a set for your toes also. Try these when going out and you don't have time to get a professional manicure. Enjoy.

2 comments: