Thursday, August 22, 2013

Gucci be mine





 
These green heels are my obssession right now




Here's the same shoe in Black and Gold OMG these are giving me life right now

 
I absolutely love Gucci. This designer makes shoes with such elegance and sophistication. They remind me of hand crafted art. Here are a couple of shoes styles which make it clear why Gucci is Gucci. I found these photos while pinning on Pinterest. Which shoe would you love to have in your closet? What would you wear with them? Leave a comment and let me know how you would rock them.

4 comments:

  1. these shoes are delicious what is the complete outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I absolutely love Gucci.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these.... Oh how Gucci is a girls weakness!! #shoegasm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment Mia. I'm sure you feel like I feel....a woman deserves Gucci in her closet.

    ReplyDelete