Sunday, November 10, 2013

California Love

Front cover of album
 
 
Back cover of album
Here are some shots that didn't make the album but I liked them







 
Hello everyone. Hope you all are settling in to fall. Here in California the weather has been nice. We are still getting some sunshine and no sign of rain. I was excited to post my class project that I just completed today. This project involved creating an album cover. The assignment was to create a title, style the album from front to back (with graphics) , and include 5 songs as the soundtrack. It was a bit challenging coming up with a concept because there are so many genres of music. So I stuck to my roots and decided to go with a Califonia theme. The album cover was shot using the concepts about our beautiful women, our hot cars, and our beautiful weather. Of course for the soundtrack we added classic songs from Dr. Dre and Tupac ( all with our cali inspired theme). The cars we used for the shoot were old school cadillacs.! they were gorgeous and in mint condition. I would have to say adding the graphics was pretty intense not to mention editing the photos. I still have so much to learn about creating the perfect photo. I am learning as I go and I am enjoying the whole process. Hope your weekend was awesome. Shout out to all of our veterans, tomorrow we celebrate you!
 
Enjoy your week loves thank you for checking in!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You. I will post my grade as soon as my teacher posts the grades.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Dwight your too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One secret of success in life is for a man or woman to be ready for his/her opportunity when it comes with that said great job with the shoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for posting your comment. Your words were very encouraging.

      Delete