Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Smooth Lips are a must

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator from Target


I will admit that during the cold seasons my lips get rather dry and peel a lot. It is very frustrating and I have been unsuccessful in finding a simple and cheap remedy until now. I saw the e.l.f. lip exfoliator in my current Vanity Fair magazine issue and I decided next time I was in Target I would try it out. I love it!! Not only does it make my lips feel good it smells and tastes good too! You can find this amazing and yet very affordable lip savior at Target for $3.00 in the e.l.f. makeup section. Here is the link to buy it online HERE. I promise you won't be disappointed. I think I found a stocking stuffer everyone will use and enjoy.

"Gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin with our Lip Exfoliator! A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect. This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalized feel."
(taken from target website)

The opinions on my site are my own and are not affliated with Target


 

1 comment:

  1. Love that color and texture for myself. I'm going to try it. thanks

    ReplyDelete