Monday, September 9, 2013

Add color to your gloves

 
Gucci Glove $845

 
Burberry Gloves $850

 
Porenza Schouler

 
LaCrasia Gloves $400

 
Sermoneta Gloves $400

 
Michelle Obama

 
Butterfly Bow Leather gloves in 4 colors Ebay $7.59

These burnt orange gloves are on my fall list :)

 
Cut lace style genuine goat leather fingerless style Ebay $9.90
 


 
SequinsandStripes.com
 
 
Hello all. I had to take a much needed break from blogging to enjoy some fun weekend activities. I really missed blogging and hearing from you all so with that said I was excited to post this evening. Fall is quickly approaching even though its still beautiful weather in the high 80's here in Northern California. I just wanted to share one of my must haves for the season. GLOVES! How many of you actually own a nice pair of leather gloves? They are a great accessory to add to a fall coat, sweater,or blazer. Colored gloves can add that pop of color to your fall wardrobe. How about accessorizing your favorite lipstick with a matching glove..Hot! You can wear them out to a football or basketball game. (you can find a pair that match your favorite team color ) Check out a pair in an animal print or the ones I personally love the ones with studs! Of course the photos above are a bit pricey but I found some adorable ones that are quite affordable. So next time you are in your favorite department store stop by the accessory aisle and pick up your new fall must have...Colored gloves.
I LOVE THEM ALL.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Omg I absolutely love it !!!!! Can't wait for fall !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love my post. Hope you find the perfect colored leather gloves to complete your fall must haves.

      Delete
  2. can't wait to go glove shopper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choice. A fall must have.

    ReplyDelete