Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful Thursday

 
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I can admit that I indulged more than I should've but I just couldn't help myself. Never the less I enjoyed my holiday with my favorite people...my family. Here is my OOTD from yesterday so I guess its my OOTY! lol. I bought this fur vest last year from Forever 21and it still feels soft and it has held up very well. I was playing around with this top I got from the Goodwill and I thought hey, why don't I take the belt off of the vest and add it around my waist! Bam! I added some simple gold hoop earrings and I was ready for my day. Just adding the belt was simple but it gave the top a totally different look. That's why I love fashion. You can create looks with the things you already have and rock it. Also I had to mention that I'm so in love with my new fall bag. I got it from a small boutique store in San Francisco called Marian's. (they don't have a website) My jeans are Rock and Republic Similar Here and I wore my BCBG black suede booties. Enjoy Black Friday and I will catch up with you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment